Just wanted to say hi to everyone as I rejoin society after checking out for the last little bit for finals. The bulk of the first year of vet school is over. I have learned an amazing volume of information this year (only countered by the amount that I have already forgotten). Somehow I have managed to book up every single week of the summer already - I don't know why I thought this year would be much different, we seem to do that all of the time. Anyway, even though it will be a busy summer, at least none of the items on the agenda include the word "test".
Second year is supposed to be more fun than first year, although I have also heard "there is a major time crunch" during your second year (which doesn't seem possible). I am mostly excited not to have anatomy lab anymore. Second year will also begin surgeries - yikes.
Anyway, thanks to everyone for all of the support during first year...we're 1/4 the way there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are proud of you...
yes we are proud of you!!
Welcome back to earth.
Post a Comment