I am currently in the midst of an absolutely hellish finals schedule (sorry for the adjective there, but there really is no other appropriate word). I am at two down, five to go. I have been slowly weaning myself off of sleep and onto caffinated products. My last final is Saturday morning, and then I will likely nap, run, clean, and maybe even try "the television" out again.
The months ahead promise to be exciting - first, I have selectives (which are more classes, minus the exams). My first class will be on Environmental Policy and Medicine. Although they are hard to come by, I would love such a job so that seems pretty exciting. My next class will be doing pathology on surgical samples that come in to the vet hospital - also right up my alley of interests. So, goodbye anatomy lab, hello fun! This will all be followed by a summer packed with visitors, vacations, and squeezing in the occasional canine hemangiosarcoma research. So, let's hope I survive the coming weak with minimal scarring so I can get to all the fun stuff. OK, back to the books...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats to my Steph for making it through a really difficult first year of vet school. I'm proud of you!
Post a Comment